Things you need:
- Top Ramen Smoodles or Rice noodles - 2 pkts
- Soy sauce - 2 spoons
- Frozen stir fry vegetables or fresh cut vegetables
- Sugar -1 spoon
- Salt - 1 spoon
- Chilli powder - 2 spoons
- Tomoato ketchup
- Boil water and put the noodles in it. Add a teaspoon of salt.(I used Top Ramen smoodles.U cud use real rice noodles).
- Once the noodles are cooked, wash them in cold water,drain and keep them aside.
- Take a non-stick pan and pour a small amount of canola oil and throw in some chilli flakes.
- When the oil is real hot, add the cut veggies (I use frozen stir fry veggies available in Fredmeyer/Costco.You could use fresh cut veggies).
- Do not simmer the stove. Keep stirring the veggies.
- Once they are tender (they won't change color as u are stir frying), add the cooked noodles and stir some more.
- Add soy sauce(lite),half a spoon of sugar,chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Stir fry for a minute or 2 and its done!
- You could add tomato ketchup if u need a tangy flavor.